Aggregates are stone, natural materials which are the first natural material used and continue to be used in construction. They come either from rock extraction or from natural deposits in riverbeds. They are washed and sieved in suitable sieves to produce the desired granulometric gradients.
Aggregates are one of the main components of mortars, as their creation requires cement, aggregates (mortar = cement + aggregates) and water. Important factors for the selection of the aggregate are its purity, its granulometric gradation as well as its color which plays a decisive role in the final shade of the mortar. The aggregates chosen to create the mortars are either limestone or silicate.
For the creation of mortars, it is very important to observe the correct ratio of aggregate to cement as well as the granulometric gradient of the aggregate depending on the application for which the mortar is designed. Particular attention must be paid to the observance of the aggregate grain size curve so that the mortar does not fail.
It is worth mentioning that in order to achieve the correct composition of the mortars, the aggregates must be free of foreign bodies, have a defined granulometric gradation and have been used in the right proportion.
Aggregates are also an excellent, natural and simple solution for exterior architectural decorative uses, for the creation of archeological routes and for entries in archaeological sites.
1) Limestone pebbles: washed, suitably graded, river pebbles, free of additives, in white, black-green or red-white shades in various grades and packages.
2) River pebbles: washed, suitably graded, river pebbles, free of additives, in earthy or blonde shades in various grades and packages.
1) Ceramic tile: comes from the breaking of traditional ceramics. Produced in various grades and packages, shade tile or ocher.
2) Limestone tile: inert limestone texture, free of additives in various grades and packages, in white, black-green or red-white shade.
1) Marble powder: inert limestone texture, white color, free of additives in various grades.
2) Quartz sand: provided in various grades, colors and packaging for various types of applications.
3) Limestone ocher: inert limestone texture, ocher color, free of additives in various grades and packages.
4) Limestone sand: aggregate of limestone composition, free from additives in various grades and packages, in white, black-green, or red-white shade.
5) Sand river: river sand of high purity, free of additives, in earthy or blonde shade in various grades and packages.
A natural aggregate with many potential uses such as construction, nursery, agricultural, for soil cultivation and other specialized applications (see green roof) is pumice which is constantly growing in new areas.
For any additional information or clarification, you can call us at +302310722127 or send us an email at email@example.com.