The Loggou Mansion or Red Mansion, as it is known because of the red color of its exterior facade is a three-storey house on the Agia Sofia in Thessaloniki Square. Designed by architect Leonardo Tzennari on behalf of Gregory Longos family, wealthy industrialist in the textile industry. The construction of the palace was completed in 1926. In 1983, registered by the Ministry of Culture as a landmark.
Historic & Listed Buildings